Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend Recommendations.

Savor the Moment
The 3rd in the Quartet Series

I haven't read this book since it just came out about a week ago, but I have been reading her series for a while I love Nora, she introduced me to Romance Novels and from there I went into paranormals.

Just to give you a little something about the series it involves four women who have been best friend since they where little. They opened a business in the wedding industry one is a photograper, one does the catering, one is the florist and the 4th is the manger. Now in each book you will see them fine their true love which-is very romantic. It's a good book to read over the weekend so thats why I am heading to the library tomorrow to pick it up HOPEFULLY they have it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment