Friday, May 14, 2010

Sin's Review



A Guild Hunter Series
By Nalini Singh

These Books are a MUST READ! If your into Vampires and Angles these are the books for you. In the first book Angles' Blood we meet Elena (human) and the sexy Raphael (archangel).

In Angles' Blood 

Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best-but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option-even if the task is impossible.

Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other-and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, Succumbing to Raphael's Seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break......

In Archangels Kiss

I can't give to much information because it will defeat the propose of reading part one. The story still continue with Elena and Raphael and all the character from the first book and more. Talk about Sexy man with wings! ummm. These books are a must buy and not one you borrow from the library because once your done reading your would want to read it again.

Sin's Review: I give this series a
5 STARS!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip ill jump on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. This is one of my favorite series. The Characters in these book seem so real. I find that I feel a kindship with Elena. It's good reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to read these and just haven't gotten around to it yet. They'll definitely have to go a bit higher on my To Be Read pile.

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete