Friday, May 28, 2010

Moon Sworn


Moon Sworn
The 9th book in
The Riley Jenson Guardian Series.

Warning! If you haven’t read Bound to Shadows, DO NOT read on!!! There’s major spoilers ahead


Synopsis:


Some nights never end.


Some desires never die. . . .






She ventures where no one else dares—into realms of peril and pleasure. But will this next journey be her last?






Shape-shifting werewolf and vampire Riley Jenson is through with death–causing it, solving it, surviving it. Her soul mate, Kye Murphy, is dead–and at Riley’s own hands. Not even the seductive embrace of her vampire lover, Quinn, can fully ease her mind, for she has begun questioning everything that makes her Riley–including her job at the Directorate.






Now, the ritualistically slain bodies of ex-cons have started turning up. Reluctantly, Riley takes the case, but something even worse is waiting in the wings. For a vicious enemy from her past is determined to strip Riley of everything that gives her life any meaning: her lover, her brother–and even her own identity. Can Riley survive this ultimate assault? All she knows is, she must fight one last time to find answers, before everything goes dark forever…

I am such a GEEK! I am an undercover Romance Junkie and not just any romance book would do it for me. I like them to have it all from fight scene to getting hot and dirty (more than once). I may sound crazy but it sucks to read a 300 plus page book where the main characters are fighting with each other, you knowing there are going to end up in bed. So why not start the dirty scene from the beginning ?. That is what Keri Arthur has done with these novels, Riley is a sensible woman who gets trapped (and there is no other saying it) into this crazy out of this world trouble and she does it looking sexy and doing what she wants and who she wants when she wants.

I picked up this series about two years ago, I was browsing through the BN website looking for my next series. I couldn't find something that caught my attention and by the stroke of luck my computer got stuck on the second book in the series Kissing Sin. Well of course I had to look at what the book was about. I was hooked I must of read the first six books within a week, Now the series is at its end.... 

According to Keri this will be the 9th and final installment in the Riley Jenson series. I hope you take the time and browse her site and read the synopsis to the series and enjoy it as much as I have.

Riley, It's been a BLAST!.




No comments:

Post a Comment