Monday, May 3, 2010

Mourning

Immortals After Dark Series
Kresley Cole


Today I find my self mourning the lost of a series that I have been faithful to since the beginning. Kresley Cole Immortals After Dark has broken my heart, with the latest installment PLEASURE OF A DARK PRINCE. I have had this book in my passion for over two weeks and have tired numerous times in reading it. I can't seem to be able to get into it, I haven't even gotten over the first chapter. The last book KISS OF THE DEMON KING took me longer than usual to finish but I brushed it off as "I had lot going on at the time" but as I see now it wasn't me. As I bow my head  and give thanks for a wonderful ride. Kresley I wish you the best with this series and may you have many more success in your career. 



3 comments:

  1. It always sucks to lose interest in a series. I've been there (RIP Lynsay Sand's Argeneau Series...we had some good times). Maybe she'll be able to bring it back around some day? That's what I keep hoping with Lynsay. I haven't read any Kresley Cole novels yet, but I do plan to check her out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and we must move on but I have to say I do like the Argeneau series okay you got me there the same thing does happen almost in every book but i find them funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, REALLY liked the first 9 in the Argeneau series. Once she started in with the rouge hunter stuff, I lost interest.

    ReplyDelete