Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just Came Out

Stealing Kathryn
2nd in The Gatherers Series

Sandman. Angus. Morpheus. He is known by many names, except his true one, Adrian. When he departs his world, it is to enter the sacred space of sleep, and he is not there to sow sweet dreams. Adrian's mission is to reap the dark energy of nightmares, work that has twisted his soul as well as his once-handsome face. Now, he lives only to await the day darkness finally overcomes him...and to collect exquisite reminders of what he's lost...

But there is one treasure that stands apart. Having risked everything to obtain her, Adrian soon realizes his mistake. For Kathryn has a wholly unexpected power over him, not only for what she represents, but for what for she is: a soul with desires as strong as his own, tempered by compassion that could save Adrian from his self-made hell-or condemn them both...


This is a series that I read in between my regular series, Jacquelyn Franks creates such intricate world that would blow your mind away. Her character face real today dilemma with such a twist. I have read all of her Novels and this is one that I find myself waiting to read and see what new charter she has come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read one of her books, they look so good! Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I may just have to make a point to pick this one up sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a good writer and she has an imagenation like no other. I have enjoyed all her book and I hope you are able to enjoy them as well. And if you do come back and let me know what you think of them...

    ReplyDelete